A British built motorised water removal system for sports surface drainage and flash flood clearance. Easily towed to site with no compaction or marking.Massive water removal capacity and easy to use. Remove your televised game sleepless nights with a Blotter as used in most Test and County Cricket grounds.
The Superblotter, the industry standard in water removal.
Fully CE compliant, British built and supported with a 24 hour parts guarantee. Hydraulically lifted transport wheels and low ground pressure.
Can be used on grass hard standing or even over water covers.
Powered by a petrol powered 25hp Kohler engine as standard with infinitely variable ground speed to match all types of conditions.
A Kubota Diesel and LPG Gas are available as an option.
Capable of removing 20,000litres of water per hour with one operator.
- Weight 260kg 572lb
- Length 1.5m 59″
- Height 1.1m 43.5″
- Width 2.3m 63″
- Working width 3m 79″
- Max pump rate 4000 gls/18200 ltrs per hr
- 25hp overhead valve kohler engine
- Optional LPG conversion
- Optional kubota diesel engine
- Twin rollers
- Comfort seat
- Stainless steel rollers
- Hydraulic mangle type wringing mechanism
- Effortless water removal with surface conditioning suction feature.
- Easy to use reliable and simple to maintain.
- Low ground pressure.
- Hydraulic height and pressure adjustment.
- Easy change rollers.
- Health and safety and CE compliant.
- Full UK service coverage.
- UK next day parts for a UK built machine.
Fixed or fold down full weather or canopy operator protection
standard fitment of advertising boards or as required