As climate change leads to extremes of weather and even more
unpredictable rain patterns for turf professionals to combat the Mini
Blotter offers a solution. Compact, easy to use, economic, effective and
based on the successful super Blotter series of water removal systems.
The MiniBlotter is the answer for smaller areas of sports turf standing
The MiniBlotter – especially for less intensive use and smaller areas.
The MiniBlotter can be easily handled and manoeuvred to solve your rainwater issues.
Hydrostatic forward and reverse variable speed transmission enables maximum productivity and ease of use.
An extremely low footprint enable use even in the wettest conditions.
An optional transfer pump is also available to speed up water removal.
1.5m working width. 5.5hp Honda OHV petrol engine.
- Weight 220kg 484 lb
- Length 1.5m / 59″
- Height 1.1m / 43.5″
- Width 1.5m / 63″
- Working width 1m / 39.5″
- Max pump rate 750 gls/3400 ltrs per hr
- 5.5hp overhead valve Honda engine
- Optional LPG conversion
- Stainless steel rollers
- Hydrostatic transmission
- Towing speed 8kph (5mph)
- Effortless water removal with surface conditioning suction feature.
- Easy to use reliable and simple to maintain.
- Low ground pressure.
- Manual height and pressure adjustment.
- Easy change rollers.
- Health and safety and CE compliant.
- Full uk service coverage.
- Uk next day parts for a uk built machine.
- Reduces risk of sporting injury.
- Eliminates damaging effects of standing water.
- Faster recovery time after play.
- Eliminates sun scorching of grass after a shower.
- Smooths rough spots before drying.
- Improves playing conditions.
- Can be used on rain covers and artificial surfaces or even car parks